Welcome to our Service Department
With Rolls-Royce Trained Technicians, your luxury vehicle is in good hands
There's a lot more to high-end vehicle maintenance than just changing oil and tires. When clients trust the Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Québec Service Department with their exotic or luxury vehicle, they expect nothing less than absolute perfection in the experience we provide.
I'm proud to say we live up to that promise every day.
In an impeccable work environment, your vehicle will receive respect and care that are worthy of its value. Our Service Technicians are trained to exceed the most demanding standards - Rolls-Royce standards - in return for the privilege and sheer pleasure of working on some of the greatest cars in the world.
All brands and models are welcome inside our workshop. Our Service Technicians have extensive experience providing maintenance on luxury vehicles such as Audi, BMW, Lexus and Mercedes-Benz, as well as exotic European brands like Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini and Porsche.
If you have specific requests - such as having your vehicle picked up and returned at your location - I invite you to contact me directly to discuss it. For clients like you, anything can be arranged.
To book your appointment, simply fill out the form to your right and I will personally contact you to confirm the date and time of your visit.
Have an Outstanding Day,
Please note that in order to guarantee a quality service in compliance with very strict sanitary norms, we will set the following processes up:
- Service operations are only accessible by appointment. Our dealership still has restricted access.
- Shuttle service is not available, and we are not able to used our courtesy vehicles. We recommend you to have an alternative transportation while the car is being serviced.
- At your arrival at the dealership you will be welcomed by a staff member who will ask you a few questions and let you know how to drop you vehicle off.
- Every vehicle will be thoroughly sanitized before entering or workshop and before being handed over to its owner.
- While working on your vehicle, we will follow a very strict hygiene protocol.
- Payment of the final invoice has to be made by credit card or debit card. The payment terminal will be sanitized after each use.
- Many more processes that are not described here are also in place in order to guarantee the safest working conditions to our teams.
Your privacy is important to us.
My Rolls Royce Appointment
Use our online form to schedule your next service appointment or call 1 (866) 949-0373. We are here to answer your questions and service you as soon as possible. Once your information is processed:
- We will respond quickly by means of whichever medium you prefer.
- We will ask all the necessary questions to properly maintenance your vehicle.
- We will confirm your appointment.